Roofing and Job Order Contracting Solutions for the Public Sector
National Roofing Partners (NRP) is an awarded vendor for Roofing and Job Order Contracting (JOC) Services through a competitively solicited and publicly awarded contract by Region 4 Educational Service Center, made available through OMNIA Partners, Public Sector.
Through this contract, NRP, along with local partner Wm. Molnar Roofing, Inc., will deliver the most comprehensive roofing and JOC solutions designed to expedite your roofing and construction projects while reducing procurement costs.
How Can You Benefit?
- Access to competitively bid and awarded roofing contract with local, best-in-class, contractor
- Savings of time and money, satisfying agency bid requirements
- Flexibility to work with any major manufacturer
- Buying power of a national contract
- Streamlined procurement process resulting in fast and timely delivery of projects
- No membership fees
Who Is Eligible?
- Public and Private Schools (K-12)
- Higher Education, Universities, Colleges
- Cities, Counties, and Other Government Entities
- Non-profit Organizations
Wm. Molnar Roofing has completed over 1,000,000 sq. ft. of roofing for public schools throughout South-Eastern Michigan, including built-up roofing, metal roofing, wall panels EPDM, TPO, and PVC single-ply systems. Molnar Roofing approaches every building and every location with a unique analysis as to which roof system is best suited; as opposed to the one-size-fits-all approach. Active in the market since 1981, we have the historical data and experience necessary to tailor-fit the proper roofing system to a particular building in both it’s material and it’s use as well. Once we establish the best fit for your building, we can have the material vendors provide cost competitive bids to ensure a cost effective solution.
The Benefits of Choosing Molnar Roofing & NRP/Omnia Partners
NRP’s Cooperative Partner Program provides public agencies direct access to roofing and facility solutions that satisfy the public bid process and ultimately saves time and money. Unlike the traditional bid process, where low bid does not necessarily equate to best bid; NRP’s pre-competed and awarded cooperative contracts provide many benefits
These benefits include,
- Access to best in class local contractors with a choice of manufacturers. Agencies have the ability to contract directly with their preferred contractors.
- NRP helps manage the quote process and provides project management services. In this program compliance review can be performed by the cooperative or the lead agency. Providing compliance peace of mind.
- This program streamlines the job scheduling and overall timeline and cuts out intermediaries whom might normally control the contractor’s schedule.
- And of course, Leverage Buy In Power. The agency saves time and money while ensuring higher performance.