Wm. Molnar Roofing, Inc. has achieved Platinum Level in the
Associated Builders and Contractor's STEP safety management system.
Founded in 1989, STEP participation demonstrates safety leadership and a cultural commitment to safety performance.“Molnar Roofing continues to set the bar high when it comes to the safety of their employees,” said ABC Southeastern Michigan President & CEO, Keith Ledbetter. “I am proud to have a Platinum level STEP participant in our Chapter and congratulate them on their commitment to safety in the workforce.” Only 12 percent of organizations in the STEP program achieve Diamond Status, the top safety level STEP awards. Ratings range from Diamond, the highest, to Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Participant. “Participating in STEP demonstrates a commitment to create the conditions for all to do their work without incident,” said John Manor, ABC SEMI Membership Director. “Molnar Roofing implements proactive safety measures and uses tools like ABC’s STEP program to continue to stay on the cutting edge of safety.”
At William Molnar Roofing our safety program is a mindset embraced throughout our company in which all employees recognize their responsibility to themselves, fellow workers, and the clients we serve.
- Each new employee goes through orientation with a focus on safety. The training they receive includes: Fall Protection, NRCA “Serving Up Safety”, Hazard Communication, Proper use of PPE, Ladder Safety, and an overview of our company safety policy.
- A Site Specific Safety Plan with Job Safety Analysis is created for each job site. The safety plan is explained and then signed by each employee onsite.
- A full time Safety Coordinator creates Site Specific Safety Plans and conducts regular visits to job sites to monitor the safety plan. The Safety Coordinator also conducts or schedules quarterly safety training for all employees.
- A Safety Committee, made up of 7 employees from various divisions, meet monthly to discuss safety concerns, training that may be needed, and create / update safety policies to ensure the safety and health of all employees.
- We offer safety incentives for employee’s performance and participation in the safety program.
- All Foremen are required to complete OSHA 30-hour training.
- All field employees have or are working towards their OSHA 10-hour training.
- Weekly Tool Box Talks are conducted and documented.
- Employees receive First Aid & CPR training.
- Employees receive training on the safety and proper use of equipment. Only employees who have received this training are allowed to operate the equipment.
- Quality safety equipment is used to ensure the employees and public safety.
Wm. Molnar Roofing, Inc.
Brownstown Charter Township, MI 48193
Hours: M-F 7:00 am - 4:00 pm